18 Nov Webinar: How do Business Leaders Survive & Thrive in a Post-Covid World?
In his latest book, “Confronting Covid-19: A Strategic Playbook for Leaders and Decision Makers”, CEO of FMG Devadas Krishnadas emphasises the importance of good governance by governments, businesses and individuals to achieve positive outcomes.
Join us for a conversation with Devadas, the Singapore International Chamber of Commerce (SICC) and our other guests on what business leaders have learned this year and what the best are doing to not just to survive, but to thrive.
The conversation will cover:
- Covid-19 and Singapore and the lessons learned and to be learned
- Economic policy responses to the pandemic and its effects on businesses in Singapore
- The ‘post-Covid’ world and what business leaders can do today to better prepare for tomorrow
Confirmed panelists include:
- Mr. Devadas Krishnadas, CEO of Future-Moves Group
- Dr. Low Kiang Wei, Medical Director of International SOS
- Mr. Manggi Taruna Habir, Visiting Fellow (Regional Economic Studies Programme) of ISEAS-Yusof Ishak Institute
- Ms. Rachele Focardi, Founder of XYZ@Work, Author and Multigenerational Workforce Strategist
This panel discussion will be moderated by Mr. Victor Mills, Chief Executive of SICC.
To register for the event, please click here
Note: This event is a webinar and the link to this online event will be issued to participants the day before the event.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Date : 8 December 2020, Tuesday
Time : 10.00am – 11.30am
Fee: Complimentary for members of the SICC
$12 for non-members
|1000||Welcome Remarks by Mr. Victor Mills, Chief Executive, SICC|
|1010||Panel Discussion moderated by Mr. Victor Mills, Chief Executive, SICC|
|1130||End of Webinar|