Senior Associate Consultant/ Consultant
We are growing our Strategy team and looking to hire suitable and experienced associate consultants, to be part of our outcome-driven, strategic and highly-collaborative consulting team, to define goals, push boundaries and deliver results for our clients.
Reporting to the Director/Deputy Director of the Strategy Group and close guidance from the CEO, you will work on a wide range of local and international consulting projects for both the public and private sectors.
You should be interested and familiar with research-based activities, collaborate with team members to undertake quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide insights from data collected, and willing to offer practical ideas to issues. You should have what it takes to be able to manage multiple projects, deadlines and challenges, both as an individual and as a team.
You will also be involved in proposal and report writing, presentation to clients, project planning and execution, research and analysis, design and implementation of strategic projects, support executive education and contribute to the development of thought-leadership content in strategy, public-policy and macro-economic issues amongst others.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Strong academic results with good Honours Degree or Postgraduate in Economics, Political Science, International Management or Business Administration from a reputable institution, and be a Singaporean/ Singapore PR
- Preferably at least 3-6 years relevant working experience. Outstanding candidates with less experience will be considered
- Experience in client relations and project management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including MS Excel
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator/ In-Design/Photoshop would be a strong advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Attention to details, be organised, intellectually-curious, energised and a strong team player who is determined to positively contribute and do well.
If you are energised by and interested with the prospect of making a difference to clients by delivering meaningful strategic choices, write to us at email@example.com with your cover letter and a complete resume citing your relevant experience.