Associate Economist/ Senior Economist
We are on the look-out for solution-oriented, analytical and driven individuals, to be part of our consulting team, to define goals, push boundaries and deliver results for our clients.
As an Economist with the Future-Moves Group, you will be a part of a dynamic consulting team and work with clients from public and private sector organisations, both locally and internationally.
Reporting to the CEO and/or designated Directors on a project basis, you will collaborate and support various consulting projects, research and analysis related to public policy, macro-economics, fiscal and tax policy, and strategy development amongst others.
You will be involved in specific project for clients, prepare for presentations and proposals based on your expertise with the team. You are also interested in writing and contributing to thought-leadership content and reports on selective topics that will resonate well with target audience and strengthen the firm’s brand.
Ideally, you should have what it takes to manage multiple projects, deadlines and challenges, both as an individual and as a team.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Masters/PhD in Economics from a reputable institution and be a Singaporean/ Singapore PR
- Familiarity with econometrics and statistical tools
- Familiarity with R and STATA, or other relevant data analysis software and visualisation tools
- Preferably with 2-5 years of relevant working experience as an economist or in similar roles is preferred – outstanding candidates with less/no experience will be considered
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including MS Excel
- Strong interest in public policy and current affairs
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proactivity in initiating ideas and offering practical solutions in team discussions
- A strong sense of ownership in delivering quality work
- Attention to details, organised, intellectually-curious, energised and a strong team player who is determined to positively contribute and do well.
- Ability to adapt to working in both local and international context
- Willingness to travel for business
If you are interested to join us and be a part of a dynamic management consultancy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and a complete resume citing your relevant experience and qualifications.